June 1, 2026 - Monday


Today was tough. We had to text and call a lot of people. Ben was mostly inconsolable throughout the day. I went out for a little bit, just to get the girls out of the house. We went to the library for the kick-off of the summer reading challenge, and I have literally NEVER seen the library so full. We had to park in the very last row! As I was parking, I'm thinking 'why, oh why, did I come here???', but it ended up not being so bad inside, somehow. We went to the greenhouse room, and the kids did crafts and played with the McKeans. We really only stayed for about an hour because I wanted to get back to Ben, but I'm glad we went out. Christina brought dinner over tonight, which was very, very sweet. It was really nice to not have to worry about going to the store and cooking today. 

Jonas has been updating us on his EPIC week. He seems to be having an awesome time. It's been really active and kind of exhausting, but he's having a blast.

Comments