June 8, 2026 - Monday


VBS at this random Discovery church started today. It seems really well organized! And everyone is so, very excited to be there. I love that about it. The girls had a good time, but Clem is having constant drama with Millie and it is exhausting. Why does Millie have to be so awful?? While the kids were there, me and the other small group ladies went out to breakfast at First Watch. So yummy! And it was really fun. Good conversation. It's so much easier to talk to people when their kids aren't around. 

In the afternoon, I was sitting on the couch and just randomly fell asleep. This is not a thing that happens to me often. Maybe once a year? Maybe less? So that was weird. But it was a good nap and I felt a lot less tired when I woke up. I took the girls to the pool in the evening, while Jonas was at MtG with Seth. It was a good time. I just read while they played in the pool. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday