June 3, 2026 - Wednesday
Ben and I went to Home Depot today to buy some mulch and talked about home projects that we might work on this week. I'm voting to build a pathway from the driveway into the backyard, because the area gets so muddy and gross. It would look really nice! Ben loves the idea but feels overwhelmed about the cost of getting stones and the difficulty of digging out that compacted ground on that side of the house. He thinks he might get a power washer tomorrow and start power washing stuff around the house. It's something he's wanted to do for a long time, so that could be a good place to start.
We also took the girls to the pool this afternoon. It's our first time going to the Hilliard Community Pool this season and I am already over it. 😅 It was PACKED and I hate getting into really full pools. The girls had fun, though, and I guess that's what really matters! I guess I'm just activity director for the summer.

Comments
Post a Comment