June 9, 2026 - Tuesday


I skipped hanging out with the other small group moms this morning to take Jonas on a date. I missed him so much while he was gone and I felt like we needed a couple of hours together to just catch up. We went to Starbucks (which I still hate now), walked around Target for a while, then went to the Rusty Bucket, where they made my burger wrong, then got irritated with me for sending it back. Dude, if I'm spending $15.99 on a burger, I don't want it slathered in relish! Sorry!! It was so nice hanging out with my buddy boy, though. We had fun together and had good conversations.

I started feeling really grouchy and tired in the afternoon, so I just cleaned a bit and puttered around the house. I did nothing productive and refused to sit out in the heat at the pool. So gross and awful. My mood got continually worse throughout the afternoon and evening, sadly. Jonas went to CT and Clem watched a show in my bed, while Ben and I watched our current show, The Boroughs. I'm hoping my mood will be better tomorrow!

Comments