June 21, 2026 - Sunday
Happy Father's Day to Benny! It was a nice day, and even a little relaxing. Definitely relaxing for Ben, which is the point! :) I got up early to make sausage gravy and biscuits from scratch, since it's Benny's favorite. He opened gifts and we hung out around the house in the morning, then went to CM Chicken for lunch. It was good! Ruby and Ollie basically just ate white rice and french fries, but sometimes you just have to make do. We didn't do much in the afternoon. I fertilized my garden and Ben napped and played video games. Then I made a casserole for dinner that someone had dropped off to us and Ben ate leftover sausage gravy. In the evening, Jonas went to HC and I took the girls to the pool for a couple of hours. Not a bad day!


Comments
Post a Comment