June 6, 2026 - Saturday
Ollie fought a little about going to BJJ this morning, but not too much, thankfully. She got her third stripe today! Lorena wasn't there to give it to her, and I know she was a little disappointed about that. But Caue is a close second.
Ben worked on power washing the deck for a lot of the day and I puttered around in the garden. I got some new fertilizers that I wanted to combine and spread under each plant. It was pretty time consuming, but I'm hopeful for my garden. Really, really wanting to get a good yield this year. Everyone is saying their gardens are stunted though because of the cold and rain at the beginning of the season. We'll see what the next couple of months bring!
I got to pick Jonas us this afternoon!!! I'm so happy he's home! Later, small group friends were getting together at the church to let their kids hang out for a couple hours, so we joined them for a little bit this evening, but didn't stay too long. Both Ollie and Ruby ended up getting their feelings hurt, running away, and crying. I thought multiple times that I wished I had just stayed home! Clem went with the Meadow Park middle school group to Dave & Buster's tonight, so she was having a great time. After the hang out, I went and got ice cream for everyone in the family from DQ. Ruby and Ollie argued the whole time we were there, didn't thank me for getting them ice cream, and refused to help me carry it to the car. I decided that they forfeited their treat for the night and sent them to bed as soon as we got home. I was super, super angry at them. I just can't stand the lack of gratitude and the constant bickering! They'll get to eat their ice cream tomorrow, but I'm hoping I made my point tonight.

Comments
Post a Comment