June 20, 2026 - Saturday



Gosh, I just want some time to BREATHE. And by breathe, I mean sit around with nowhere to be and nobody to please. I'm tired. My social battery has been completely drained since Thursday evening. I need a break! But today did not bring a break. 

First thing after we woke up today, I got the girls dressed and ready to go, then drove across town to Jaxon and Liam's piano recital that we were invited to. It feels like nonsense that we went to this, but they came to Clem's choir concert, so I kind of felt obligated. EVERYONE from small group was there. I just don't get it! It took a couple of hours, then I got home and worked on cupcakes for the entire afternoon, then we went to Liam's birthday party. We got there a little early to get dessert set up and stayed for far longer than either me or Ben wanted to stay. It was close to 8:30 by the time we got home, so we got the girls into bed, then sat and watched a show before going to bed. In the in between spaces, I wrapped Father's Day gifts, bought food to make for him, and got the kids to make their cards. It was a busy day! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday