June 24, 2026 - Wednesday


I worked in the homeschool room for a little while this morning, but Ollie has been so patiently waiting around for me this week so far, so I decided to take her to the pool with friends. She had such a fun time! I had an...ok time. It was fine. It was warm and I forgot my book, also I felt obligated to talk to people when I didn't want to. But it was fine! We stayed there from 12:30 to 4 and then I went straight to the camp to pick up the kids. The whole time I was gone, I was itching to be home and be productive, but I have the whole week, right? 

In the evening, I finally finished cleaning and organizing in the homeschool room!!!! I had this HUGE stack of papers the kids have written, and artwork that I wanted to keep, and it was sitting on top of this bin that I assumed was full of more artwork and papers, so as I'm organizing, I'm thinking to myself, 'Ok, I'll use a hanging file folder system to get all of this organized when I get down to the bottom.' WELL. Josie from a couple of years ago thought the same thing! The dang hanging file folder system was already set up and labelled and everything! I just needed to get the pile organized which was only from the last three years, not longer like I feared. Crazy how I obviously spent time and effort on that in the not so distant past and my brain completely erased it as if it never happened. Crazy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday