June 17, 2026 - Wednesday


It was my turn to drive Jonas and the Wyatts AND Jaxon to camp today, so I got up early and picked everyone up. Then, when I got home, Christina came over to work one last time on the decorations together. We got about 90% done, but she'll have to do a bit on her own. I set her up as well as I could by finishing the part I'd been helping with. I wish her luck! I have way too much to be stressed about already without adding more Liam's party stress onto my shoulders. I haven't even started getting packed for the trip to Marietta tomorrow morning. I feel like my task list is 1,000 items long and I have about 2 minutes to do everything. 

I took Ollie to BJJ at 11 and the other girls wanted to come to watch, then Lorena invited them to join! Ollie was the only one there and I think she just wanted to spice things up a little. Afterwards, we ran to Chick-fil-A and got the girls treats with the gift cards they got at their VBS last week...and I got myself a little treat too! I got back home right as Jenny was pulling up and we got to visit for a couple of hours. Of course, I cried AGAIN. I'm seriously just damaged goods anymore. I'm just so, so sad about leaving Dwell. I don't even want to talk about it. I'm all talked out about it, but it is really sad. 

After Jenny left, I went to get the kids from camp and there was a bad accident right in front of me. The car flipped over!!! Needless to say, the trip was much longer as a result. I found a way around, but it probably took 20 minutes longer there and back. Erin brought dinner by at 5, so we ate and then headed to small group. It just felt like I didn't have 20 minutes to myself all day. I don't really need 20 minutes to myself, but it would have been nice. Small group was pretty good. We've been splitting into extra small groups to have discussion, and I think it's been working pretty well. I can't believe we leave for Marietta in the morning! I also can't believe I teach in two weeks. I haven't even started thinking about it yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday