June 11, 2026 - Thursday
Ollie came in around 11pm last night, crying because she was so scared she'd swallow her tooth in her sleep. I asked if I could pull it out and she was sleepy enough to say yes! I grabbed it right out and she didn't even realize! It was way too late for the tooth fairy to come tonight though. :)
While the girls were at VBS today, Jonas and I went to the speech club end of year party. We shared some laughs and some food (yummy selection!). Julia, the leader of the group, is sending her boys to school next year, so it was kind of a bittersweet hangout. In the evening, I took Ollie and Ruby to the pool while Jonas and Clem were at the Meadow Park "house church" thing they're trying out for their youth. The kids seem to like it, but they haven't really given me many details except that the teachings have been terrible. Hopefully they get better!



Comments
Post a Comment