June 23, 2026 - Tuesday


Oh, my goodness. I was SO tired this morning! I laid down on the couch after the kids left and couldn't get up for over an hour. It kind of made being productive a little more challenging, but I pulled it together and got more of the homeschool room cleaned! I spent a few more hours in there and even got Ollie's desk area and the bookshelf/Jonas areas cleaned too. In between, I took Ollie out on a date!! We went to Panera for lunch, then headed to Target to get some shopping and browsing done. We had a really nice time together. It was a good day and we had pizza and a movie night in the evening. Jonas went to CT, so me, Ben, and the girls watched the Pout Pout Fish movie. It was pretty darn cheesy, but the girls liked it. 

Clemi got punched in the face and pushed under water by some girl at camp today. She didn't want to make it a big deal and didn't tell on her, but she did tell me and I thought I needed to tell Ben. We all ended up regretting that because he absolutely freaked out. By the time we were 5 minutes into the discussion, he was basically talking about getting the damn camp shut down because of how unsafe it is. *sigh* Very frustrating! We talked him down from the ledge, but I had to email the camp owners and Clem had to agree to talk to them about the incident in the morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday