June 13, 2026 - Saturday
Today, we barely did anything. Ben and I did go on a date to Cameron's for dinner, which was very nice and delicious, as always. I got the scallops, also as always. We had a very nice time! However, on the drive home, we happened to get stuck behind a car accident for about 20 minutes. Well, Ben had an absolute breakdown. He screamed, punched the steering wheel and cussed for basically the whole wait. Then, after we got home, he freaked out on the kids and threatened to send them all to bed early, screaming at them. Afterwards, he literally just sat down to read like all of that bullshit behavior was completely normal. The poor kids were so caught off guard and scared. They kept coming up to me asking what they did wrong, but they did absolutely NOTHING wrong! Ben was acting like a complete asshole for NO reason! I took a shower, then called him up for a talk. He was like, "Wait. Why? Did I do something wrong??" Uhhhhhhh. YES. Obviously. He was like, "I thought I handled that situation really well. I'm disappointed to hear that you didn't see it that way." I could have freaking screamed. Instead, I went back through what parts of his behavior I found unacceptable and he didn't defend himself too much. I don't even want to talk about it anymore, but crap like this just makes me want to pack everyone up and leave him.

Comments
Post a Comment