June 22, 2026 - Monday



Today was the first day of the Great Exchange Ministries camp that we've been doing for a few years. Jonas is a counselor this week and Ruby and Clem are students? Kids there? Idk what they're called. Anyway, Christina offered to take them all week, so I'll be responsible for pick-ups. I'll still have to get up early to get the kids ready, but at least I don't have to get out of the house/put a bra on first thing. :)

I have lots of goals for the week! I want to get the homeschool room completely cleaned and organized and ready for the next school year. I want to clear out and organize all of the donations, giveaways, and stuff I'm planning to sell. And I want to repot some of my seedlings and get the garden weeded. I still have Ollie all week, so we'll see what gets done! TODAY, I made good progress on the homeschool room. I started with Ruby's desk, which has been an ABSOLUTE DISASTER for months and months and months. Piled feet high with trash, and stuff she refuses to get rid of, and beads, and crafts that are half done. She's got real hoarder tendencies! But it's all gone and squeaky clean now. Yay! I have no idea if it'll last the summer, but I sure hope so because that was a LOT of work. Hours and hours of it. 

I picked the kids up in the afternoon and I actually bought groceries for the first time in weeks, so I made some dinner too. I felt very on top of things today! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday