July 19, 2026 - Sunday
We drove home today and it felt like it took forever. We managed to get out of Cherrystone by 6:15am and Ben and I were incredibly tired, so we had to switch off a couple of times throughout the drive. Ben was very grumpy for the first half of the trip. I'm not sure what was going on, but I DO know that he drank waaaayyyyyy too much last night, so that could have had something to do with it. Zach was making these drinks he was calling "transfusions", which were basically huge cups of vodka with a splash of grape juice or fruit punch. 🙄 Anyway, we made it home without incident.
Jonas and Clem got home just in time to make it to their groups, which they were very happy about, and I was a little annoyed about since neither of them helped us unpack. We unpacked and cleaned up for about two hours, then I FINALLY got to go out to my garden to check on things! Yay! It's looking AMAZING. I'm so excited about it! I'm also excited to sleep in my own bed tonight and to not sweat at all tomorrow. :)
*Just a shirt I saw an ad for that I really want! And, also, my little crop from tonight. My first zucchini! Ever! 😍


Comments
Post a Comment