July 22, 2026 - Wednesday
We had a CACH hang out today at the playground near the "big, big pool". It was really good time! I met two new members and got to talk to Leslie for a while, since she got into my co-op too. :) Time moved quickly and the weather was perfect for being out at a park. The weather was less perfect for going to the pool, but we went over there afterwards anyway! The upside was that there was nobody there. We basically had the whole place to ourselves. The downside was that it was cold. I was literally TOO cold in the shade. I had a jacket on too! The poor kids were freezing. And Jonas cut his toe. So we left after two periods and headed home.
In the evening we went to small group. Admittedly, I wasn't having a great attitude about it. BUT I tried to go in with some positivity and, it turns out, I actually missed some of those ladies! I had a really nice time catching up after the so-called teaching. I even stayed late and hung out until 9, which is not like me at all. Ben and I drove separately, so I had the freedom to do that. It's his birthday tomorrow! We'll see how it goes.





Comments
Post a Comment