June 30, 2026 - Tuesday
Today, we went to the Scott's pool in...wherever. Far away. We got there around noon, and because it's almost 100 degrees out, I actually wore my bathing suit and got in the water. I spent almost two hours in the pool, which is not like me! But then the debris and clumps of hair in the water got to be too much and I got out. We hung out until around 3 and then started packing up to head home. Jonas came with me, but the girls begged to stay so much that Christina offered to take them home later. I kept expecting her to bring them back any minute, but they didn't get home until almost 6. I made a good dinner, but me, Ben, and Jonas ate it alone and the girls ate when they got home. I wasn't a fan of that, so I think I'll say no to rides home from Christina in the future. We'll see. I can try to be flexible, I guess.

Comments
Post a Comment