July 7, 2026 - Tuesday
Such a great day! We went to W&F this morning for the first time in forever, but it was great. I spent most of my time catching up with Claire, but got to talk to Anne for a while, along with her sister Kate, and Brittany. I am just so comfortable with the whole group. I almost can't believe I was thinking about quitting. The kids will just have to suck it up and go hiking with me every Tuesday, whether they like it or not! Jillian is going to be out for the next year, which is a bummer, but Clem hasn't been enjoying her time with Violet lately anyway. She thinks Violet is getting mean.
After Wild & Free, I did some stuff at home, then went grocery shopping, then picked up five kids from camp and dropped them all off, then prepped dinner for the rest of the evening until David and Mackenzie showed up! I wasn't sure what to expect from tonight. I was a little nervous because I had never even spoken to David really before, but it was a wonderful night. We got along with them really well and had great conversations. Hoping to hang out with them again soon! They stayed so late and for the first time in forever, I hadn't been checking the clock, wishing they would leave. They were here until 9:30ish, which was crazy for us. It was fun though.



Comments
Post a Comment