July 8, 2026 - Wednesday




We went to the Scott's pool today and spent pretty much the entire day there. It wasn't quite as silent and awkward as usual. Christina was in more of a talking mood. However, there was some awkwardness because I got there long, LONG before Sarah and the girl at the front didn't want to let me in. Then she came and found me at my seat and warned me to not come before the person whose guest I was. It was pretty uncomfortable! I just wanted to leave, but the girls would have pitched a fit. 

I went and grabbed all of the counselors from GEM after the pool, then we had dinner and then went to small group. Guess how many people showed up tonight. 17! I had 7. Crazy. Coincidence?? I sure hope so! But I think not. Ben's teaching went well and the people we were in our small, small group with complimented both he and I on our teachings and told us they were really excited to see an actual deep dive and have actual answers to questions they had about the chapters. I really appreciated their feedback because nobody else gave either of us any! 

*Ollie's got so much dang attitude and I have no idea why! I feel like we do EVERYTHING and she gets ANYTHING she wants or needs. Why the angst at seven years old??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday