June 27, 2026 - Saturday


This morning, Ben decided to take everyone out to eat for breakfast! I wasn't very excited about it, honestly. I don't like leaving the house in the morning. But the kids were thrilled! And breakfast was yummy. Then, we came home and CLEANED. The week was so hectic that I didn't get a chance to get things clean all week. Today, we had people coming over for MtG at 2 and Emma and Mara coming over for a sleepover. Those things weren't necessarily reason to scrub the whole house down, but it needed to be done. The kids were very annoyed, but it needed to be done. 

The sleepover went pretty well. The girls all kept each other occupied and by dinner they were pretty ready to chill on the couch with a movie. I was ready for them to be gone, but that was not to be. The best part, though, was when they went to bed. 😅 Seriously, though. They laid on mats on the floor, reading to each other quietly. Then, when I said it was lights out, they actually WENT TO SLEEP. It was amazing! Not a very relaxing day for me, but I survived and I helped out a friend, so it's all good. 

Clem spent hours agonizing over cleaning her room and packing for Blowout camp tomorrow. I'm so glad she gets to do this but I'm also so sad that she's leaving. I'm really going to miss her next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday