July 23, 2026 - Thursday
Happy birthday to Ben!!! Things haven't been easy in our home for a while now, but I wanted to do my best to celebrate him today. I got him lots of great gifts and so did the kids and I went and picked up BWW for dinner for him. I made pecan bars...that I overcooked. But they were ok! Ben had a decent day. He had to go into the office, but midday his boss told him he could work from home for the afternoon, which he really seemed to appreciate. He was a little more sad today than usual. I'm assuming it's because of his dad, but I guess I don't really know. In the evening, we all sat and watched The Hail Mary Project. The book was incredible and the movie was actually great too. We really didn't think we'd all make it 2 1/2 hours to get through the entire thing, but we did!

Comments
Post a Comment