July 26, 2026 - Sunday





We decided to go as a family to Clear Creek Metro Park this morning and we spent a few hours there, hiking around and playing in the creek. As picturesque as it sounds, everything is just kind of tainted lately. Tainted by my anger towards and frustration with Ben. Tainted by his terrible moodiness and everyone's fear of his outbursts. I know Ben wants to get back some of the family togetherness and fun we used to have--so do I--but I'm afraid I'll never be able to trust him again, which definitely puts a damper on the fun. I don't know what to do.

We spent the rest of the day at home. Lots of TV around here lately - Ben's choice, of course. TV, alcohol, moodiness. Yay.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 27, 2026 - Monday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

July 25, 2026 - Saturday