July 5, 2026 - Sunday
We went to Meadow Park for church this morning...mostly because I wanted to bring food to everyone, so I wasn't stuck with it all! I packed up to go containers of all of the food I made for everyone and brought them in at the end of the service. The sermon wasn't great today, but the music is getting so much better! They hired a new director of music, and he's been doing a good job. We realized today that we can't go to HC on Tuesday like we wanted to. Both Jonas and Clem have CT on Tuesday nights and they're our babysitters! I also had made dinner plans with Mackenzie's family for Tuesday. I'm frustrated, but we'll get to go eventually. We'll just have to wait until we get back from Cherrystone. I wanted to go NOW! I'm excited and Ben agreed to go and I just want to GO. But there's nothing I can do about it, so I'll just try to stay patient.
Jonas got picked up for group at 3 today. I guess they're going to a pond somewhere? It's a bit weird how little control I have over his life nowadays. He's just gone with, basically, strangers for hours two days a week. I mean, I think it's good and it's giving him more of a sense of independence, which I think is important for a homeschooled teenager, but it's still weird. Then Clem left for group at 5 and me, Ben, and the girls went to the grocery store to get food for the next couple of days. IDK exactly what I'm going to cook tomorrow, but at least today was decided! We got to play a game together in the evening, then baths, and then a little tv, and bed.

Comments
Post a Comment