July 9, 2026 - Thursday
Today was kind of prep for packing day. Christina took Clem and Ollie to the pool with her and they were gone from 11am - 8pm, Jonas was at camp still, so it was just me and Ruby, running errands. Ruby said she felt like she hadn't been home enough lately, so she didn't want to go to the pool with the McKeans. We ended up running errands for a couple of hours and throwing a date in there too. I finally read the next chapter in Talking to Your Kids about God and we discussed that together while eating donuts at the new Dunkin' on Fishinger. Then we got to Target and did a big camping shopping trip and got Ruby one of those Butterfly Tea drinks. THEN we went to the library and picked up our books and then we finally got to go home! Of course, I shouldn't have relaxed because I have a million things to do before we leave on Saturday morning, but I did take an hour to sit and read before getting back to work. It was a long day and I do not feel even close to being ready for this trip. I'm so not feeling it right now.

Comments
Post a Comment