June 26, 2026 - Friday
Today was Jonas, Ruby, and Clem's last day of camp! Ruby made a good friend, Hazel, pictured above. I made myself seem very weird while talking to her mom at the celebration dinner tonight, so they may not want Ruby hanging out with Hazel anymore. I guess we'll see! Clem made some great friends too, and, thankfully, she just exchanged phone numbers with them, so I don't have to be involved. 😅 Jonas also had an awesome time and made a bunch of friends. It's a little expensive, but I'm very glad we have gotten to be involved with this ministry over the years. It's beautiful to see the kids excited about God and doing things out in nature, and making good friends along the way!
I also got to hang out with Susan for a while this afternoon. We had a really good time catching up. It's been a while! Oh, and we finally played the new game Ben gave me for Christmas!! It was really, really fun. It took a while to read through the instructions and get it set up, but it was pretty easy once we got started.





Comments
Post a Comment