June 28, 2026 - Sunday



Emma and Mara got picked up pretty early today. I was barely out of bed when their dad rolled up to get them. Thank God I had the forethought to put on a bra before coming downstairs! Once they left, we started getting Clem ready to head out. 😓 We got to Building X SUPER early, but we got there just in the nick of time because the lines were crazy by the time she walked over to her bus! She's very excited!! I hope she has an amazing week.

After we dropped her off, we ate lunch at home, then headed to the church for Revel's birthday party (which we had entirely forgotten about)! We were *this* close to just skipping it. Stacy said multiple times that she was totally cool with people not coming if they weren't up for it. But we already had his gift and I did RSVP yes, so we went. And I am SO glad we did! We got there just two minutes before he came in for his surprise (whew!), then Stacy and Randy announced another surprise...a WEDDING!!! They decided to get remarried today! Long story short, they were married 7 years ago, divorced 2 years later, then living together for the last 4 1/2 years, unmarried, raising their son together. Very exciting to be there for that and I'm so glad we didn't miss it. 

We didn't stay as long as most people. I just really wanted to be home, and Ben had a couple of errands to run. So he did that, Jonas went to HC, and I took the girls to the pool for two hours, instead of relaxing at home. 😭 It was fine, but I couldn't wait to get out of there. It was PACKED!! It was weird that there was no Clem at home tonight. I miss her already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2025 - Sunday

April 27, 2026 - Monday

May 7, 2026 - Thursday